Relief Veterinarian - AnesthesiologyCaryNorth CarolinaVeterinarian
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Cary, NC is seeking relief coverage for our growing Anesthesia caseload. We will consider both ACVAA board-certified and board-eligible candidates.
We are committed to expert, timely, collaborative, and compassionate care provided in a supportive and friendly working environment. We have three 24/7 Emergency and Specialty practices in the Raleigh-Durham area. The anesthesia team here is comprehensive and possesses the staff, equipment, and facilities to allow for an anesthesiologist to practice best medical care. Two boarded critical care specialists support our anesthesiology service. Case discussion and collaboration is commonplace and encouraged. We have a highly skilled and medically knowledgeable team of anesthesia nurses dedicated to supporting the service. Three anesthesia nurses currently have VTS certification in anesthesia.
- DVM/VMD License in state working in.
- Individual PLIT Coverage.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing full time associates with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Annual company store allowance.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off, parental leave, and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.