Veterinary Receptionist - Part-TimeAvondaleArizonaHospital Support
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is hiring a Veterinary Receptionist in Avondale, AZ!
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is hiring a compassionate part-time Veterinary Receptionist in Avondale, AZ! This position requires availability to work day shifts.
To join our front desk team, you should be warm and friendly, providing exceptional service to clients. Experience in a veterinary hospital is valuable but not required, we will train the right candidate! This is a full-time position that requires availability to work weekends.
- Do you demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in a team atmosphere?
- Do you crave a dynamic and rewarding setting?
- Are you compassionate, friendly, and customer service oriented?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of a Veterinary Receptionist include:
- Welcoming clients and providing exceptional customer service
- Completing intake paperwork
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Keeping records in order
- Requesting and organizing medical records to and from referring practices
- Handling financial transactions
As a dedicated Veterinary Receptionist, you will receive training to be continuously aware and proactive at anticipating and addressing our clients needs and wants especially during escalated, stressful situations. The ideal candidate will have experience working in veterinary/human medicine, hospitality, or client services industries.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food.
- We encourage you to grow with us. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pe
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace