Veterinary Technician - NeurologyLanghornePennsylvaniaHospital Support
BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Langhorne, PA is hiring an exceptional Neurology Veterinary Technician.
- Are you a passionate assistant looking to improve your skills in the veterinary field?
- Are you passionate about Neurology?!
- Do you want an opportunity to work with some of the brightest veterinary professional in this industry?
We strive to provide state-of-the-art services to our patients and clients. We are very proactive in supporting our technician team to advance their careers. We have many specialized technicians in Anesthesia, Internal Medicine, and Emergency/Critical Care. Applicants should have a strong knowledge base, motivation to learn, and ambition to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Provides nursing care to stable patients according to hospital standards of care and core values
- Discharges, perform call backs and refill medications
- Client education, gathering histories and communicating that to the Clinician
- Performs physical exam; accurately counts heart, pulse rate, capillary refill time, mucous membranes, temperature, respiratory rate and effort.
- Understands normal vital parameters
- Comfortable with IVC placement and venipuncture
- Able to set up intravenous fluids.
- Can operate all brands of intravenous fluid pumps and can troubleshoot errors.
- Ability to restrain patients during consults and during diagnostics
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, groundbreaking healthcare.
We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
At BluePearl, the continued education of our techs is paramount. Not only do our techs get to work in state of the art facilities with the best veterinary teams in the nation, but they also have access 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances. We also go even further to hold monthly CE meetings, associate feedback sessions, and opportunities for mentorship and cross-training.
- health benefits options
- competitive compensation
- flexible hours
- scrub allowance
- experienced veterinary social workers on staff
- additional training
- unlimited growth potential