BluePearl Veterinary Partners is hiring for an energetic, responsible and dependable Housekeeper to join our team.
A Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment for guests and staff.
As a Housekeeper:
• You perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing.
• You empty and clean trash containers; dispose of trash in a sanitary manner.
• You remove and wash soiled laundry and keeps clean laundry stocked.
• You ensure all interior and exterior areas are cared for and inspected according to standards.
• You operate mechanized cleaning equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies.
• You notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances.
• You deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience.
• You check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate.
• High school or GED preferred.
• Previous business housekeeping experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a busy environment and proactively identify tasks required to ensure hospital cleanliness.
• Demonstrated calm demeanor.
• Basic communication skills.
BluePearl is the next step in your career.
BluePearl Veterinary Partners grew from the dreams of numerous veterinarians who believed pets should have access to high quality, state of the art healthcare. We are seeking hospital support with the same philosophy who are looking to grow their career in an exciting environment with a family atmosphere.
Our associate benefits include:
- Health, vision, dental, life, and pet insurance package options.
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Scrub allowance.
- Opportunity to bring your dog to work
- Additional training with unlimited growth potential.
- 90% paid scholarships with Penn Foster and CE allowances.
- Referral bonus program.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.