Client Service CoordinatorIrvineCaliforniaHospital Support
BluePearl Emergency + Specialty Pet Hospital in Irvine, CA is hiring a Veterinary Receptionist!
BluePearl Emergency + Specialty Pet Hospital in Irvine, CA is currently seeking an exceptional Veterinary Receptionist / Client Service Coordinator for our afternoon shift. This position requires flexibility with scheduling (weekends).
- Are you looking for a change?
- Do you like working in a busy environment?
- Are you compassionate, friendly, and customer service oriented?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Service Coordinator, you will:
- Greet and make eye contact when entry door opens to offer every client, visitor or associate a warm and professional acknowledgement immediately upon arrival.
- Monitor lobby for soiling or clutter and arranges clean up as needed.
- Answer telephones using proper etiquette and tone as determined by established standards.
- Prepare medical records one day prior to appointments.
- Attach loose forms to medical records and files promptly.
- Purge old medical records according to policies.
- Deliver and send faxes, email and other correspondence promptly to the correct individual.
- File records and paperwork accurately according to defined numerical or alphabetical systems.
- Handle Financial Transaction Processing
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit package.
Your benefit options include:
- Health Care Benefits - medical, dental & vision
- Life & AD&D
- Disability - Short term & Long term
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Savings Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Pet Insurance Options
- Pet Care Discounts
- Scrub Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Opportunity for additional training, development & career growth and more!
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.