Veterinary Technician ManagerClearwaterFloridaHospital Support
BluePearl Veterinary Partners is now hiring for an experienced and compassionate Veterinary Technician Manager to join our team.
- Do you consistently lead by example?
- Are you a passionate and patient coach and mentor to your teammates?
- Do you enjoy working together as a team to provide excellent patient care?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
In this role:
• You can demonstrate advanced proficiency as a Veterinary Technician or Advanced Patient Care Associate within their appropriate department and maintains all related skills and knowledge.
• You create effective working relationships with hospital leadership to facilitate communication of ideas, policies, standards and performance.
• You coach a supervised group for strong performance and productivity in the delivery of medical services to patients.
• You serve as a mentor to lower-level staff by demonstrating positive work habits, effective clinical skills and business knowledge.
• You facilitate an environment of ongoing communication and feedback.
• You implement process improvement initiatives that remove barriers to excellent service.
• You coach team members to be continuously aware and proactive at anticipating and addressing patient and client needs and to seek assistance with escalated, stressful situations.
• You work with hospital leadership to organize Veterinary Technician and Assistant meetings.
• You identify conflicts in the workplace and seek assistance in resolution in order to create effective working relationships.
• You provide feedback related to Technician performance to hospital leadership and works with them to develop performance improvement plans.
• Must be a licensed Veterinary Technician or an Advanced Patient Care Technician.
• 3+ years in a veterinary technician supervisory role preferred.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or affectional preference, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.