Veterinary Technician - EmergencyJacksonvilleFloridaVet Technician
Do you have a desire to advance your skills in veterinary medicine?
Do you enjoy a diverse case load and working in a fast paced environment with highly skilled professionals?
Utilize your skills to the fullest by becoming a Veterinary Technician in our Jacksonville location! Our dynamic team prides themselves on excellent patient and client care for emergency and critical cases.
Your primary responsibilities would be triaging emergency cases as they arrive, caring for patients in the ICU, performing diagnostics (radiography, lab work, etc.), monitoring anesthesia, medical documentation, and assisting the clinicians with various other responsibilities.
Weekends, and Holidays are required - Day and Night shifts available.
• Current certification/license in veterinary technology.
• Experience working in a veterinary practice preferred.
• High School graduate.
- Health benefits including dental and vision
- Competitive compensation
- Company covered short term disability, to include paid maternity and paternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Paid holidays
- CE allowance for all associates
- Associate pet discounts
- Scrub allowance
- Referral bonus program
- Additional training
- Unlimited growth potential