Veterinary ReceptionistPort WashingtonWisconsinHospital Support
Port Washington's BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital is hiring!
LakeShore Veterinary Specialists, a BluePearl Specialty + Emergency Pet Hospital in Port Washington, WI, is growing, and we are excited to announce an opening for a Client Service Coordinator to join our team!
This is a full-time position working a combination of day and evening shifts. We offer a competitive night and weekend Shift Differentials!
If you are seeking an opportunity with a team that inspires growth working in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
As a Client Services Coordinator:
- You will greet and make friendly eye contact every time our hospital entry door opens to offer individual a warm and professional acknowledgement.
- You are always offering a friendly smile, strong eye contact and an approachable demeanor.
- You are a compassionate listener.
- You speak clearly, slowly, and calmly in person and on the telephone in a way that clients easily understand.
- You will assess immediately upon arrival each client’s rare need, as well as the pet’s general condition.
- You will determine whether an emergency arrival is a “stat” versus “standard” emergency.
- You will respond to non-patient calls or visitors and connect them to the appropriate team member.
- You are responsible for confirming all appointments in advance ensuring clients receive accurate information about preparing their pet for the appointment.
- You will offer emotional support and resource materials to grieving clients in a compassionate and discreet manner.
- You serve as a liaison between clients and service agencies during handling of pet remains by ensuring a complete, accurate, and compassionate process.
- Our passion is pets. We offer Trupanion pet insurance and discounts to our associates for pet treatments, procedures, and food. You also have the opportunity to bring your dog to work.
- We encourage you to grow with us. Our technicians are leveled by their skillset and move up in level as they gain more skills and experience. We are focused on developing our associates into leaders through talent development programs and leadership workshops. As a member of Mars Veterinary Health, our associates have endless opportunities to advance in his/her career.
- In order to transform and lead the industry through innovative quality medicine and care, we understand the importance of continuous learning. We offer annual continuing education allowance, free continuing education sessions, our own BluePearl University for training, and our clinicians have access to over 2,000 medical journals.
- We promote a family-like culture in our hospitals. We are all in this together. We believe in working together to lead the industry by enriching lives through remarkable care for pets.
- We value your health and well-being as an associate by providing you with the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance options.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Time to reset, rewind, and reflect through our paid time off and floating holiday plans.
- A regional licensed social worker who can provide guidance, advice, and tips/tricks on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle while working in a fast-paced emergency and specialty care environment.
BluePearl is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. We are an equal opportunity employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.